Effective Date: 20 January 2014
2. The Information We Collect. Personally Identifiable Information. We collect and store personally identifiable information about you – such as your name, address, telephone number, fax number, e-mail address, place of employment, title, etc., when you request information on the Website. We also collect information about our communications with you. Examples include your requests for information and our responses. We need this information to provide the goods and services that you request from our Website and to let you know of additional goods and services about which you might be interested.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information. We do automatically collect certain non-personally identifiable information when you visit our site – such as your IP address or the type of browser you are using, the search terms you use on our Website, the specific web pages you visit, and the duration of your visits. Non-personally identifiable information can include certain personally identifiable information that has been de-identified; that is, information that has been rendered anonymous. We also obtain non-personally identifiable information about you from information that you provide us, either separately or together with your personally identifiable information.
3. Use of Information About You. We use non-personally identifiable information in a variety of ways, such as to analyze site traffic (such as aggregated information on the pages visited by our users), which allows us to improve the design and content of our site. We may use your non-personally identifiable information by itself or aggregate it with information we have obtained from others. We may share your non-personally identifiable information with third parties to achieve these objectives and others, but remember that aggregate information is anonymous information that does not personally identify you.
It is possible, though unlikely, that we may be required to disclose personally identifiable or non-personally identifiable information about you if we are required to do so by law, with respect to copyright and other intellectual property infringement claims, or if we believe that such action may be necessary to: (a) fulfill a government request; (b) conform with the requirements of the law or legal process; (c) protect or defend our legal rights or property, our Website, or other users; or (d) in an emergency to protect the health and safety of our Website’s users or the general public.
Also, we cannot guarantee the protection of the information you send to us by means of unencrypted email, or that may be collectable in transit by others.
4. Links to Third-Party Sites. Our Website may link to or contain links to other third party websites that we do not control or maintain. We are not responsible for the privacy practices employed by any third party website. We encourage you to note when you leave our Website and to read the privacy statements of all third party websites before submitting any personally identifiable information.
It is important to note that the cookies that we use do not contain and are not tied to personally identifiable information.
6. Our Commitment to Security. We have implemented security measures we consider reasonable and appropriate to protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. We cannot, however, guarantee or warrant the security of any information you disclose or transmit to us online and are not responsible for the theft, destruction, or inadvertent disclosure of your personally identifiable information. Whenever you voluntarily disclose personal information online—for example, on message boards, forums, through email, or in chat areas—that information can be collected and used by others.
7. Children Under 13. We have no way of distinguishing the age of individuals who access our Website. The features, programs, promotions, and other aspects of our Website requiring the submission of personally identifiable information are not intended for children. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian of a child under the age of 13 and believe he or she has disclosed personally identifiable information to us please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. A parent or guardian of a child under the age of 13 may review and request deletion of such child’s personally identifiable information as well as prohibit the use thereof.
Using this website
The purpose and contents of this website are for finding out about our services and general information only. Nothing contained in this website shall constitute an offer for our services. All contracts for our services should be agreed in writing. While we endeavour to ensure that the information contained on this website is correct, we make no representations nor give any warranties (either express or implied) as to its completeness, accuracy, or fitness for any particular purpose. We do not accept any liability for any errors or omissions. Please note that some of the information or data on this website may have been produced some time ago.
Accordingly, we shall not be liable for any loss and/or damage whatsoever you may suffer arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of, or inability to use, this website or any information or data contained in it, or accessed through this website, or from any action or decision taken as a result of using this website or the information or data contained in it.
In particular, we will not be liable for loss of profits or of contracts, loss of data, damage to your computer hardware or software, loss of business, loss of goodwill or reputation, loss of revenue, loss of anticipated savings, loss of business opportunity, loss of use, and/or consequential loss arising out of or in connection with this website or the information or data contained in it. Liability for fraud and fraudulent misrepresentations is not excluded.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions about any information on this website.
Using any links
We do not endorse or approve the content of any other website referred to or accessed by hypertext link through this website nor will we have any liability in connection with the privacy practices employed by any third party website. We encourage you to note when you leave our Website and to read the privacy statements of all third party websites before submitting any personally identifiable information.
Using our property
The names, logos, icons, and graphics used on this website in connection with or identifying our products and/or services are proprietary marks of Mizzouri unless otherwise indicated. Your access does not imply a license to reproduce, transmit and/or distribute this information or these names, logos, icons, and graphics in any form or by any means. If you wish to do any of these things you must first obtain prior written consent from us.
If any provision of this notice shall be unlawful, void, or unenforceable for any reason, then that provision shall be deemed severable to the extent that it is unlawful, void, or enforceable, but shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
2013 Mizzouri. All rights reserved. You may print extracts from this website or download any page onto a local hard drive for your personal use only. Subject to this legal notice and disclaimer you may also recopy downloaded or printed extracts to others provided that you duly accredit us as the source. We do not authorize you to incorporate any content from this website in any commercial document or website, or in any material sold or otherwise made available for profit without our prior written consent. Framing or deep linking this website is not permitted without our prior written consent. Apart from this you may not reproduce or store any part of this website on any other website without our prior written consent.